Piano Feurich Mod. 125 – Design
- Exclusive design including a soft fall system on the lid and black key tops made from real wood, all as standard.
- Duplex scaling provides a sound rich in overtones
- CNC-milled agraffes in the bass register, to provide precise termina- tion of string speaking lengths and facilitate optimum vibration of every string.
- High quality wooden soundboard, set in a precisely bonded lo- cking system: robust and durable construction with a rich and balanced tonal spectrum
- Climate-resistant laminated pinblock in combination with a CNC- milled iron plate to provide long-lasting tuning stabilty
- Unique action design, with an equally weighted keyboard. First class felt, made by FEURICH in England. Keyboard and action made using solid Austrian timber, to produce the perfect touch and enable fast repetition, even when playing pianissimo
- Reliable and easy-to-operate celeste pedal allows quiet night-time practice and a FEURICH Silencer System can be installed to enable playing in headphone mode
- Extra-large piano wheels enable smooth repositioning
|Dimensions||60 × 151.5 × 125 cm|
Black Brass, Black Chrome